Milan is known around the world as one of the main hotspots in the fashion world. Now you can take advantage of the winter sales in the city, which will last for 2 months until the beginning of March.
The 2017 sales season started on January 5th and will finish on March 5th. Prestigious designers like Armani, Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, Miu Miu, Moschino, Bottega Veneta, Prada, Versace or Valentino have their headquarters in Milan, so there is no better place for a shopping trip.
To grab the best bargains, head to the city's fashion district, the Quadrilatero della Moda and walk along Via Montenapoleone, where the best Milanese designers have their flagship stores. And remember to check in an empty suitcase to bring home all your new clothes and accessories!
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17