Major European airline, Easyjet, have announced a change to their sports baggage allowance, now reducing the maximum weight allowed for bikes to 23kg.
Easyjet will maintain the same policy for skis, snowboards and other sports equipment, however bikes will be limited to 23kg.
From the Easyjet website:
Small Sports Equipment (items up to 20kg) for example:
Golf equipment (excluding golf shoes);
Skis (including boots and poles);
Diving Equipment (Gas or air cylinders are not permitted); and
Sporting Wheelchairs (unless this is one of the two items of mobility equipment per passenger), or
Large Sports Equipment (items up to 32kg, except bicycles for which the maximum weight is 23kg) for example:
Wind surfers; and
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17