The market in Papiniano alley, in southwest Milan, is the largest market in the city and is held on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Stalls filled with bargains (ranging in quality!) include fashion outlets and shoes, plants, textiles, collectables such as stamps, coins, cards and toys. There is a delectable range of food stalls selling Italian cheeses, freshly baked bread, fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood.
Expect large crowds at this exuberant market, although on Tuesday mornings the crowd is smaller and the quality of the goods higher.
From 07:30 to 14:00 on Tuesdays and from 07:30 to 18:00 on Saturdays.
Dates for this event
- Via Papiniano
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17