Italian designer clothes, shoes and impressive reproductions can be snapped up at this market. Held every Tuesday and Saturday near Parco Sempione, there are also stalls selling fresh fruit and vegetables.
Held on a trendy street, Via Giovanni Battista Fauchè, it is lined with samples by brands such as Gucci and Prada and more interesting labels such as Alessandro dell'Acqua and Les Tropeziennes.
The stalls selling cashmere and wool clothes are especially popular. Go for an aperitivo after at Parco Sempione for a great Saturday morning in Milan.
From 07:30 to 14:00 on Tuesdays and from 07:30 to 18:00 on Saturdays.
Dates for this event
- Via Giovanni Battista Fauchè
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17