An open-air bazaar full of curiosities and objects, period costumes, clothes, furniture, books, food and more.
More of an open-air bazaar than a market, it is perfect for a leisurely Sunday morning stroll browsing stalls of old books, period costumes, second-hand clothes and food.
This market is open Sunday mornings from 08:00 to 13:30.
Dates for this event
- Via Lorenzini
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17