Set up 400 years ago, this well-known flower market is run by the Sant'Angelo convent according to an old Franciscan tradition.
It is an annual market held in the square of the monastery and surrounding streets on the Monday of the Angelus, after Easter Sunday. Monks display their hand-crafted products, books, food and flowers throughout the day.
Welcome spring with flowers, plants and other garden implements!
Dates for this event
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17