This well established flea-market blooms with noise, smells and colourful goods every Saturday morning alongside the Naviglio Grande.
Bargaining is an accepted practice at this chaotic market, chock-a-block with treasures including new and second-hand designer label clothes, military items, furniture, jewellery and cheap perfumes.
Craftworks from Africa, South America and India are also on sale. Senegalese musicians are regular entertainers adding atmosphere to the vibrant market.
Dates for this event
More Milan Insights...
- Happy New Year from Milan!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMilan.com
- Ibizan jewellery for Dolce&Gabbana
- Winter sales 2017 in Milan
- Befana flies over Milan tonight
- What's on at Christmas & New Year in Milan 2016-17